--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Broadroom, an online mini-series




Candace Bushnell of 'Sex and the City' fame has created The Broadroom, an online mini-series. Bushnell wrote four episodes.
It's pretty good not as funny as In The Motherhood. That online show crack me up and I don't even have kids. Click here to watch In The Motherhood


A funny quote from the show The Broadroom"When you are having a bad day.. just lower your standards....

A few of my favorite actresses are in four episodes

* Jennifer Esposito (Samantha Who?) and from my favorite CW Channel show called Related- I so wish they would come out with DVD of season 1 - Click here to watch a cute video from the show
* Jennie Garth (Beverly Hills, 90210)

The Broadroom



“The Broadroom is part of a continuum of how women’s lives have changed in the last 40 years. Sex and the City was a reflection of college-educated women who went to the city to have it all,” Bushnell says. “But now you meet these girls in The Broadroom—in their 40s, with different issues. They’re working mothers with so much professional expertise and knowledge, and they’re comfortable in their positions.”



Click here to watch The Broadroom

8 comments:

  1. I love Jennie Garth... so I'm sure I would like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Candice, I will have to check this out...thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I added you to my blog roll Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jenni so I bet I would totally love this! Thanks for sharing friend!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by my blog and saying thanks.

    It made my day. People need to do more nice things like that and I am glad to see that.

    I love your blog and wishing you a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...this seems cute! i am definitely going to have to try and remember to watch this when i get home! thanks for the love today lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'll have to check this out. Has some of my fave tv actresses.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh u have a wonderful blog. glad I Found it!!!!!
    Im having a giveaway if you want to check it out here at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just me again... wanted to let you know I left a little bloggie award for you on my post today :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM