--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Carrie Bradshaw New Fragrance~will debut in May 2010




Sarah Jessica Parker’s newest fragrance, SJP NYC, includes a large dollop of her “Sex and the City” alter ego, Carrie Bradshaw.
The packaging was designed to look like Bradshaw’s famously over-stuffed closet. The fragrance collection will include eau de toilette in three sizes as well as a body lotion, priced between $25-$49. A cuff bracelet with solid perfume will debut in May.

Can't wait for the release of Sex in The City 2 Movie-May 28, 2010

Clip from the 1st movie~Sex and the City Closet Dress up Scene Extended Version Carrie's Apartment



The fragrance contains among others, top notes of Italian mandarin, white osmanthus and wild red strawberries, gardenia, honeysuckle and vanilla. Sounds lovely!!

6 comments:

  1. this sounds awesome! I love all the scents mentioned, so I can not wait to try it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I love that video! I also think the dress she is wearing in the advert is stunning!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging... I'm sure the fragrance will be nice too, but I can't get over how fun the packaging is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i featured that dress on my blog!
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM