--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 9, 2009

CMT Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team



Ever season I watch this show on CMT called Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team~ It's sooooo good! I started watching this show when I lived in Texas -- so maybe I'm kinda partial.

Reminder- DVR or TIVO this Sat, Oct. 10 9:00 PM ET/PT on CMT


Kelli Finglass, Director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is just fabulous- love her style and make-up.



Kelli Finglass- make-up tips
via- an email from her directly

Products: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Cover Girl Concealer - yellow, Bed Head Quad Eye Shadow in Matt Love, Bed Head Big Fat Fun Brown Smudge Pencil, Bed Head Glamour Powder, Bed Head Big Fat Fun Black Mascara or L’Oreal Telescopic Black Mascara, Physician’s Formula Blush – Blushing Peach, Bed Head Nude Smudgie Pencil, Mary Kay Pink Diamond Nourishine Lip Gloss, Sonia Kashuk for Target brushes, Bed Head brushes, triangle makeup sponges.

CMT cameras document the audition process as 1,000 women descend upon Texas Stadium for Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders open auditions. It is an intense, grueling four-month process.

Click here to watch Melissa Rycroft from The Bachelor & Dancing With The Stars
The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders "Making The Team" Season 1 clip

5 comments:

  1. this season of dallas cowboy cheerleaders..there is a girl on there trying out (one of the ones they interview and follow) named rachel...she is one of my good friends!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have the same taste in TV. I love this show... Caught it two years ago on CMT it was a marathon and I didn't leave my house for 3 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy... I think I could totally get into this show... I've always said it is a wonder I have not failed out of school yet with the amount of TV I watch!!
    If you want to be a cheerleader... you should try out?? Why not?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it's awesome. I totally want to watch now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, i've never heard of this show but i bet it has a ton of BIG hair which i love. i'm pretty sure i need to start watching this show now.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM