--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall is here-

Alabama is beautiful throughout the year, but it's especially in the fall. Here's a few pictures I wanted to share. Prints are available~








Have a wonderful weekend!




I was given an award from sweet KS over at While We're Waiting ~Ultimate MeMe Award.


Thank you so much KS- You are the best!


Kelly Ann:

1. Favorite Sports Teams ~
Since I'm from AZ Phoenix Suns & Arizona Cardinals

2. Favorite Cuisines
Italian and Mexican

3. Favorite Snacks at Said Moment
love m&m's and candy corn

4. Favorite Dog Breeds
Yorkie & Jack Russell mix of course- lol

5. Favorite Smells
After it rains and my husband cologne that he wears and of course my D&G Light Blue perfume

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pics... my favorite part of fall? The rich gorgeous array of colors. Burnt and deep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay what the heck...MY alabama does NOT look that beautiful...hahaha...lucky!! i love your photos!!!

    and congrats on the a.ward lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love autumn... my favorite time of year!! And I love that you love Italian and Mexican as much as I do... mmmmmm!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks beautiful there! i love the first photo!

    have a great weekend hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love m&m's too...yummy! I love your fall photos, very beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that makes me want to drive on up to Auburn again!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM