--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 25, 2009


Over the past year and half after stopping BC pills my face has wreak havoc- I would have breakouts daily not just monthly. I have tried everything from going to have facials to talking to my dermatologist-nothing helped. Until sweet Brooke over at Oofa luffa le blog shared her skincare routine. So I order a few products from Mario Badescu online store. Mario Badescu has a long list of A-list celebs from Faith Hill, Mena Suvari, Jennifer Anniston, Marisa Tomei and the list goes on and on- just take a look here

Also, drinking a lot water helps and washing your pillowcase ever 3 rd day.

Here are a just a few things that has saved my face from breakouts-
I highly recommend this Aura Cacia Natural Skin Care Oil, Grape seed. I use after I wash my face and use toner. This stuff makes my skin feel baby soft in the morning- plus there's a glow to it I swear. Also, Egyptian Magic face Cream & Mario Badescu drying potion has saved me from taking Cephalexin 500mg prescribed by my dermatologist.

Aura Cacia Grapeseed skin care oil- can be found Health food stores or drugstore.com under $5


Mario Badescu drying potion-just grab a Q-tip and dip into the bottle so you grab some of the pink stuff on the bottom. Dab this on your pimples overnight your pimple will be healed. Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion, which combats everything from bumps under the surface to full-blown cysts that are painful in more ways than one.

Read more: Found here


Buffering Lotion by Mario Badescu: Specifically designed to treat deep, cystic blemishes. . Sulfur based solution allows the lotion to be quickly absorbed into the skin, treating the source of the deeply rooted pimples.




A fabulous make-up find- that I'm loving is Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint SPF 15 in the color PLUM. This sheer tint of deep plum in perfect for fall. I can't stop using mine even if I'm just staying inside- it makes my lips feel and look great. Plus with a bit of sheer plum color.



Hope this helps someone~

4 comments:

  1. Helped me!!!

    Love Mario Badescu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh, I've been searching for a shade like that for the upcoming winter. LOVE it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeyeyeyey!!!!! i am SO glad that mario worked for you!!! i LOVE the drying cream and the flower and tonic mask...seriously obsessed!!! and great tip about the pillow case!!! TOTALLY need to be better about this....

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the recs...this stuff looks great!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM