--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 19, 2009

Have some fun with Polaroid~



I just love the look of Polaroids. This was my first camera- as a little girl and I love it!
Keep the Polaroid dream alive with to a neat website and download called Poladroid! Mac OS X users (a Windows XP version is coming soon), just download the application on your computer, drag and drop your photos into the camera, wait a few seconds (like a real Polaroid cam), and then your retro-chic image should appear.

Click here to get started



5 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!? this is awesome and i definitely cannot wait to start using this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded Poladroid a while back... and I love it!! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!
    i'll have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog comments! Glad you enjoy the videos! Also, your photography is beautiful! Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I would imagine those sunglasses are still around somewhere. Check them out (Sunglass Hut).

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM