--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 7, 2009

...I'm pregnant!









It's time to announce that I'm 10 weeks pregnant! I took a test on Oct. 25th, and was surprised to see positive results! With this being my first pregnancy, I didn't know what to expect and so that's I waited to let everyone know. I took three tests
( just to be sure) and all three turn (+). I 'm due July 4, 2010. Mark your calendars. Click here to see ultrasound image




Please share any tips you may have or MUST HAVE ITEMS - for a 1st time mommy -Thanks




12 comments:

  1. CONGRATS sweetie!!! Such exciting news - I am so happy for you!! Hope you are feeling well and look forward to reading your updates, so keep us all posted! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Congratulations girl! That is sooooo exciting! Cheers to a happy & healthy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word woman!!! Yay!!!!!

    I am so excited for you....how are you feeling???

    And you know, I am always here to fill you on the details you want to know and may not want to know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW EXCITING!!!
    i'm so happy for you lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm so happy for you !!!! Do you know I'm writing a book about home birth? I did it twice! Today is my son's birthday, he is now 9 yrs old and was born at home, like his sister Sara, in water). I wish all all all the best!
    Elisabetta
    www.partoriresenzapaura.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! What wonderful and happy and exciting and joyful news you have shared with us today!! I get your email updates and I always look forward to reading your posts!! Best wishes to you my friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM