--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 2, 2009

Can't Get Enough

My two all time favorite perfumes- that I will cry if they ever discontinue
1. Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue
It's a light, citrus-y scent. Not too sweet, not too strong, but a very pleasant scent.



2. This might surprise you- but I love this cheap scent- from AVON
Mark Sassy Dry Oil Mist
Sassy is gorgeous sexy smell- for only $8


If you need a new scent for your man- You have to pick-up Axe Dark Tempation- it smells AMAZING!


"SCENT IS TO BEAUTY WHAT shoes are to fashion"- Even if you're having a frighteningly bad skin and hair day, your fragrance can perk you up.

What's your all time favorite scent?


----------------------------------------

HOLLYWOOD CELEBS SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE



via: The Zoe Report

The Zoe Report- Rachel Zoe perfume of choice is Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Veil Pure Oil

9 comments:

  1. I love Light blue (that one I have at the moment lol). Avon has some neat perfumes , I love Little black dress and Incandesence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DG Light Blue is my fav too!! I have been wearing it for 3 years now and LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hardly ever wear perfume but the D&G light Blue sounds yummy. I'll have to try it.

    http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotta try...PINK SUGAR!!! It's my fav ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh thanks for the advice..Heading to Sephora today to go check those babies out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Gucci Flora and classic Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was obsessed with Cascada's Rockin' Rio for so long, but I can't afford real perfume anymore (it's a citrusy scent, but just so yummy and fresh). Now I use L'Occitane's Citrus Verbena...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i am going to have to try the DG light blue! thanks for sharing girly!
    oh and that axe dark, i will get that for my fiance. i wish they made an axe for girls, that smelt girly. it's so cheap and i love all the scents for men.
    two of my favorites are a burberry perfume in a pink bottle and PINK from VS.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM