--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~ Need A New Hairdo For The Upcoming Holidays ~



Meg Williams

Salon Beaujolie

4851 Whitesburg Dr S

Huntsville, Al

256-880-6671


If you're in Huntsville, Al area and looking for a fabulous hair stylist {who's totally affordable can do all the trendy cuts} She seriously talented. So call MEG today to get a FABULOUS cut for the Holiday!

Be sure to let her know Kelly Ann sent you. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. If I was close, I would give her a try!! I could use a new hair do!!
    Will miss you this week while you're away :)
    Come back soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lady!!!! i would definitely call her up if i was just a weee bit closer!!! how did yours turn out?!?!?!? i've been dying to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great! Wish I was a bit closer...I want to see pics of your new hair!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM