--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank You Summer


If you are not familiar with Summer's blog (lemusingsofmoi.com)- you have to check it out! Her blog is fabulous with fashion, make-up, poetry and more. She's remind me of cross between Carrie Bradshaw & the late Carolyn Bessette Kennedy in their younger days. She has great fashion-sense and does a Friday fashion post every week. Summer also has two adorable kids!
I asked her the other day to do a make-up tutorial and she was sweet enough to do one-see below~I loved the way she edited the youtube video- film strips style~ very creative!

Thanks Summer


Products she used in video:
Makeup mentioned:

Mac Studio Fix in NC 35
mark good glowing blush in bronze glo
Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Blackest Black
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Blush & Highlighter in Rosy Glow
Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker in Nude


Le Musings of Moi

8 comments:

  1. Summer rocks...just sayin'
    happy friday!

    ps. love your header and background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweeee!!! Kelly Ann, you make me blush!!!

    Thanks for reposting this and for the great idea....even though, my makeup isn't all that much!

    Muah lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must go check out her blog... and this is how pathetic I am... even with a GREAT lesson like this, I still can't copy it. I am just eternally doomed in the makeup department... sheesh! I suppose it could be worse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tutorial - she looks just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heart summer. thanks for showcasing her today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is flippen adorable!! love it!!! two of my favorite gals in one place! perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore her and she is one of my daily obsesh's! I use almost every one of her products! How come I cant be as cute as her???

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Summer. Now, I just need her to come over and do that fabulous look for me. I'm way too makeup challenged to attempt it. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM