--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

~Thank You Danielle~



Now, I think I am right up to speed, with a classy, very artsy, new blog look - Thanks to the Danielle (Girls Night Out). I found Danielle thru Aubrey blog (Made You Blush) she re-designed her blog-and I loved it! So if you are in need of a Blog Makeover head over to Girls Night Out


What do you think of my new blog design?

Click here to see my new blog
- if you are reading this thru Feedburner email.


WANT A DAILY OR WEEKLY EMAIL FROM KELLY ANN STUDIO
~

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

5 comments:

  1. Kelly...it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL as you are!!! Reflects your personality perfectly :)
    Danielle is JUST THE SWEETEST ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved every one of your designs... but this one is extra fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new look of your blog! Awesome color scheme!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful look Danielle created for you! And thank you much for your sweet comments on Plush :)

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout! Super chic!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM