--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 12, 2009

Trash the Dress Session~ Wedding, Bridesmaid or Prom Dress


NOT MY IMAGE-But I do ♥ it!!! I have never done a shoot like this- but I would love to try. Contact me today- I will give you a discount~If you are the 1st to book with me.


This may not be for everyone but if you are up for it- I can help! I know, you probably read that headline and are thinking, “What!!!!! Are You Crazy?????” Trash the dress photo sessions are not for the faint of heart.

What is a Trash the Dress Session?

Now that the wedding is over, you have two choices of what to do with the dress. You can suffocate it in a plastic bag and hope that your daughter will want to wear it in 20 years, or you can put it back on and have some fun.

Can I still do a session if you didn't shoot my wedding?

YES! I can certainly add a little spice to your wedding collection even if I didn't cover the actual event. This is the perfect opportunity to add a different style to your wedding photos and some out of the ordinary locations.

How much does it cost?

contact me via email


Trash the Dress session and give the dress one more run for the money.


For those not familiar with Trash the Dress, it’s a unique and abstract way of taking post-wedding pictures that usually has to do with the bride (and sometimes bridesmaids) in non-traditional settings. Click Here to read MSNBC.com article to get a better understanding.) Photo sessions can also be tailored for high school seniors looking to have some fun with their prom gowns.



2 comments:

  1. Trash the dress is surely becoming the norm in the UK too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally do this if I was getting married!!! I think it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM