--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Verdera an Indie Rock Band--


Tonight on The Hills Audrina & Lo went and saw a new band called Verdera an indie/art rock band from Kansas City, Missouri. The lead singer Kristen May reminds me so much of one of my favorite singers Natalie Imbruglia- their voices are very similar. Love her haircut- if I ever went short again -I would get this look.
Vedera is currently scheduled to tour with Mat Kearney in the fall.

Click here for video Satisfy- featured on The Hills





Lauren Conrad from The Hills announced that the producers behind "Twilight" will be turning her novel, "L.A. Candy," into a movie. Can't wait.


via: mtv

5 comments:

  1. I luv Natalie's voice...too bad my sound isn't working...really would love to hear her voice. Kids pushed a button and i can't figure it out to save my life :)- Uhhh...kids...gotta luv them ♥
    Anywhoo..."LA CANDY" becoming a movie...i couldn't even follow the book. Hope the movie is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved her last night on the Hills.

    And LA Candy?!? Have you read it? It's on my list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love listening to new music :)
    And your new header is beautiful... no surprises there though! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched that last night and made a mental note to check out the band, I forgot so thanks for reminding me.

    I just wanted to say I love love love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're making a movie out've it?? Awesome!! That's great news xxx

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM