--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Youtube Channel ~SHAYTARDS



Shaycarl and his wife Katilette have to be the most hilarious family on youtube. They are a married couple with three cute kids who are featured sometimes in the videos.
They have over:100,602 Subscribers on youtube. SHAYTARDS, kids all have nicknames with “-tard” at the end. His son is “Sontard”, his oldest daughter is “Princesstard”, and the baby of the family is “Babytard”.
Shay Carl is a DJ for http://www.z103.fm



Sat. Night at Costco-click here to watch


ShayCarls Youtube click here
Katilette Youtube Channel click here

6 comments:

  1. OMG they are totally funny! Love them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I am only first hearing about them now!! I will be watching more :)
    Good find lady, and thanks for sharing the laughs with the rest of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha..Thanks for sharing them with us...I now want to try to run with the cart and grab on and measure the slide! Ho ho hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing that I Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh this looks hilarious!!! cannot wait to be able to watch this!!! i love the funtard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....I love them. She could so be my BFF.

    Now I just wasted an hour and need to get on to my own blog posting!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM