--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 2, 2009

2009 Holiday New Releases

I ♥ CHRISTMAS MUSIC....ALL OF IT... ANYTIME OF THE YEAR, BUT ESPECIALLY FROM NOV TO THE END OF DEC.... Listen to Holiday music online here




2009 Holiday New Releases

1. Sting ~ If on a Winter's Night...In stores October 27, 2009.

2. Sugarland ~ Gold and Green...In stores October 13, 2009.

3. Andrea Bocelli ~ My Christmas...In stores Novmeber 3, 2009.

4. David Archuleta - Christmas From the Heart....In stores October 13, 2009.

5. Buy Hotel Cafe Winter Songs [Holiday Album featuring Sara Bareilles] <<< one of my favs.


Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson "Winter Song" Live on Jay Leno 12/9/08 from



3 comments:

  1. While autumn is by far my favorite season, this time is my favorite time of year... does that even make sense?? Hmmmm...

    I love lighting my Chritmas scented candles from Yankee Candle, and curling up with a steamy glass of apple cider, and listening to my Christmas music while I watch the snow fall outside.... nothing better. I have to check these new ones out!!

    Also- a few of my oldie but goodie favorites for you to check out if you haven't already:
    Amy Grant- Home for Christmas
    Jewel- Joy: A Holiday Collection
    James Taylor- At Christmas
    Nat King Cole- The Christmas Song

    Eeeeee!! I'm getting all excited just thinking about Christmas music. Awesome post girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH LADY!!! i saw the sting on in the bucks yesterday and was gonna grab it up...but want to preview it first...I LOVE CMAS MUSIC!!!!! bwa! so excited for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly Ann...thanks so much for posting about the new Christmas music. I love it and have more Christmas CD's than the DH thinks is possible!! lol I see 3 that will be in my buying basket this weekend. I just know this post was meant for me, considering my huge love of the holiday music. I listen to it starting after Thanksgiving and all the way through to Christmas Day. It's my beauty music on my way to work each day during the holiday season!!! It just brings me so much joy to listen to it. After your post I just might have to move listening to Christmas music up several days in my calendar of life!! :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kelly Ann!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM