--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Be Back Soon


Promise I'll be back next week-


Did anyone watch 2009 CMA Awards last night? It was really good!

Click here

Taylor Swift- I really liked how she included her fans in the song- where they sing along with her


My favorite group Lady Antebellum-- love Charles Kelley voice


Charles's brother is singer Josh Kelley, who's married to Grey's Anatomy actress Katherine Heigl.




3 comments:

  1. I didn't watch... but I do love me some Taylor Swift... and Lady Antebellum.
    Now hurry back soon... I will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going???

    Come baaaaaack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man...i'm so alone on this...but i'm totally not a country music gal!! although i do think taylor swift is just adorable!! have fun wherever you're going!! can't wait to hear about your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM