--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 16, 2009

Check Out My Creative Christmas Project



Kristen over at While We're Waiting got me in the Christmas spirit today! I did a creative project I have been wanting to do for awhile now. So I had a few errands to do today - so I stop bye Hobby Lobby and purchased 3 items:

1. Clear glass block (get the one with the lid cover-so you can load the light in
2. 1 Super bright mini white light set
3. 1 Gemstome Self Adhesive Christmas tree sticker- they come in paks of 3



This would make a cute item for any bathroom or even a night light for kids bedrooms.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?! HOW CREATIVE!!! i love this idea...may just have to find myself in a craft store this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet to mention me... and this idea... !?!?!?!? LOVE IT! I must add some beautiful glass blocks to my apartment!!! Eeeee!!!

    And the print didn't come today- but I will keep my little eyes open for it! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a PERFECT idea!!!! I can't believe I havent' seen it before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo Kool ... Luv this idea ... definitely need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous woman!!!

    I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM