--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 9, 2009

Do You See What I See?

Hope everyone had a wonderful fall weekend! I did on Sat I had a fall engagement photo shoot for friends of ours. While we were out searching for the best fall trees - you'll never guess what we saw 3 BABIES DEERS OR FAWNS WITH THEIR MAMA DEER. OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS SOOO PRECIOUS TO SEE THIS UP CLOSE. Also, my husband saw a tree that had a heart shape hole to it- pretty cool huh-

Click on picture to enlarge


-- Should I make this print available in my gallery??

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes!!! That last print is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the deer print is gorgeous...how sweet is that! And the second is a YES, absolutely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...they are hidden, but thanks to your GRAPHICS we can see a glimpse :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM