--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

King of Queens ~Day before Thanksgiving at the Supermarket


Click here

I went grocery shopping yesterday to buy all the ingredients for Thanksgiving dinner- Boy was the store crazy busy.
I'm doing all the side dishes and dessert. We are having friends over and they going to be cooking the Turkey & stuffing. Thank goodness because I hate cooking Turkey- I have only done it once. Never again- LOL




Check out my Thanksgiving centerpiece - all you need:

1. Popcorn kernels
2. Mason jar
3. 1 tealight
4. Raffia ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Simple but lovely center piece. I know the stores are crazy, hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your center piece is so cute!!
    ha, i love king of queens!
    i forgot one thing at the grocery store so now i get to go today, with all the crazy people...joy ;)

    hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving sweet lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying my hardest to stay away from hosting Thanksgiving for as long as possible!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the centerpiece by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM