--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 28, 2009

♥ Free ~The Kissing Tree ♥


What a neat FREE gift idea- The Kissing Tree which allows you to receive a tree with a special wish or love note carved on the trunk for FREE. I couldn't resist making one of my own!

I'M SURE YOU COULD UPLOAD THIS JPEG AND PRINT OUT ON PHOTO PAPER & FRAME. I JUST MIGHT DO THIS~ I'LL POST A PICTURE IF TURNS OUT~

ENJOY!

Click here to make your Kissing Tree

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks for sharing :)
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    Stop by my blog today if you have a sec - I am looking for opinions re: my home renovation:

    http://lifestylebohemia.blogspot.com/2009/11/clawfoot-tub-white-or-color.html

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...how adorable :)
    Thanks for the well wishes hun. Ya for FB buddies.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM