--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Real OC Wives are Back!




YEAH!!! Tonight Season 5 OC Housewives starts. The OC has to be my favorite cast of all the housewives- from Vicki, Gretchen. Tamara, Lynne and Jeana. Also, Alexis Bellino – The newest housewife and a friend of Gretchen’s will be attempting to fit in with the other housewives.





via dlisted

Did you guys know Slade from the original OC season is dating Gretchen and I just read some sad news Slade Smiley son who is 9-year-old is battling a brain tumor. How sad is that-

Check out Lynn cuff bracelets- they are cute but not for the price ($200) Click here website 
Updated link to Lynn website

9 comments:

  1. How sad is that about Slade's son :(
    Wishing him the best of luck...MANY prayers!!!

    Thank you for all your sweet comments hun. You definitely brighten my days. Thank you ♥ Darn...i wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav OC ladies!!! I am so excited! I didnt even know Slade had a son?? Where have I been??? So sad though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOO....what the heck...not having bravo blows...uggg!! i miss all the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thew new season looks SO good! Can't wait to watch!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo i can't wait! i heart this show :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the real housewives! xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I live under a rock... I have never watched this show...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this season. I totally watch the new episode. xoxo

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM