--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Scheduling sessions for Christmas 2009

This is a reminder post to let my clients know that I am scheduling for Christmas pictures now. I only have a few openings in November lefted. My last Christmas session will be 11/23. If you are interested in booking, please email me ASAP!

Note to parents with infants -I just purchased a baby angel wings -which would make a perfect Holiday card.


~ Kelly Ann ~



Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com
Blog: http://KellyAnnStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I am 100% honest... if I lived closer, I would have you take pictures of me and my babies (who are kitties for now) for Christmas... Maybe someday I will make a little trip down and have a fun photo shoot with you... I have so many things I want you to do- the shoe picture is at the top of my list!!! Love your stuff so much- you are amazing and talented and I am so very glad I get to enjoy your stuff every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM, I want you to take pictures of me and my kitties and future babies. You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope business goes very very well for you!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM