--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 16, 2009

Transform any lamp shades~ What a cool idea

Not my images


VIA: http://www.ehow.com/how_5045183_make-custom-lamp-shades.html
By veryirie CLICK HERE

WHAT A NEAT IDEA-- I'm so doing this- hope my handwriting looks this nice.


Take a plain four-sided lamp shade and with a little black craft paint and a black permanent marker, make two original lampshades out of one.

Select wording for the lamp shade. Use lyrics from a special song, an excerpt from a favorite novel or poetry that has meaning for you.

Step 2

With the black permanent marker and your best handwriting, print your wording or use a longhand script to transform two sides of this lamp shade. Note in the picture a close up of the lyrics to John Lennon's "Imagine".

VIA lampbeda

12 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea and a good present for the holidays. Super thoughtful, I am totally going to steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! i love this idea!!! so so pretty!!!

    totally going to write you back lady...i had to take a computer break this weekend...but seriously you've been in my thoughts!! YEY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! i love that! it is so cute!!! you have to post pics if you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea, I love how the handwriting looks on the lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that idea...I just don't trust my handwriting! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all about the creative projects today... I love this one too!!!! I am now on the hunt for the perfect lampshade...

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea! so creative! I love your blog! please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com . Please follow mine as I will yours! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love this idea!!!

    Only, I just know I would mess up. =/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, this is such a fantastic idea! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly Ann, I apologize for sounding so rude before, but I just discovered the website where it appears you got this info from and they didn't credit me either. :( Very discouraging, but here's the backlink to my original article on eHow.com where I write under the name veryirie. http://www.ehow.com/how_5045183_make-custom-lamp-shades.html I AM glad you liked the lampshade though. I have lots of other ideas amongst my 300 articles on eHow. It's totally fine to use any of it as long as a backlink and my user name is provided. Thank you! Pam Irie

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM