--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 4, 2009

MRS. MEYERS CLEAN DAY HOLIDAY SCENTS




Peppermint is one of my favorite scents!!! Last year after Christmas I purchased tons of Mrs. Myers Peppermint scent diffuser plug-ins. I only have 3 left. I went online to Mrs Myers and they no longer have this scent they have pine instead- Pine why pine please bring back peppermint Mrs. Myers. So if you can get your hands on this scent diffuser plug-in grab it.


TRUST ME YOU WILL ♥ IT.


The scent last forever--
My twin sister got me hooked on Mrs Myers products she loves the lavender scent.




Click here website

2 comments:

  1. peppermint scents?! sounds amazing! i love to smell that in my home. too bad it's now pine :(

    have a fabulous weekend! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Mrs. Meyers products!! I got Gingerbread cleaning products last year for a gift!! Peppermint smells really good too! Not as strong as some might think . . .

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM