--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 14, 2009

Must-have Items for Moms


  Calling all moms- I need your help. Since this is my first pregnancy I have know idea what I truly need and don't need. Or if you have a secret item that made your life easier as a mom. 
Also, any mom to be stuff such as belly creams or face stuff that work wonders  during pregnancy. Please post. I will start the post -- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summer over at Le Musing had this to say
*A swing!!!  I got the boppy travel swing, and it was perfection.  
* For bottles, I loved the Dr. Browns.
* Lots of burp rags.
* Register for diapers, and have a diaper raffle at your shower!!!
* Also, read the book Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child BEFORE the baby comes.  It was my bible, and both my kids were sleeping through the night super early.  Amazing book.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't have kiddos, but ALL of my friends do. I have been around kids for as long as I can remember.
Dr. Brown bottles are by far the best- this comes from at least 10 of my friends who all agree! Make sure you have clothes in more than just the "baby sizes." Check out garage sales and stock up on the 6-9 month and 9-12 month sizes. Most of my friends got lots of clothes as gifts, but they were all baby sizes. Then all of a sudden, the baby grew and they realized the closet was pretty much empty!
Also... a bumpo. Fabulous!
And don't waste your money and a diaper wipes warmer or a bottle warmer. They sound good in theory but you just end up not using them.
And a baby bjorn- you will still be able to function with your little one...
Those are my tips for now. 

http://ks-waiting.blogspot.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angepeets said...I did a post about this a while back....here's the link!
http://swellpregnancy.blogspot.com/2009/08/5-fave-things.html

4 comments:

  1. I don't have kiddos, but ALL of my friends do. I have been around kids for as long as I can remember.
    Dr. Brown bottles are by far the best- this comes from at least 10 of my friends who all agree! Make sure you have clothes in more than just the "baby sizes." Check out garage sales and stock up on the 6-9 month and 9-12 month sizes. Most of my friends got lots of clothes as gifts, but they were all baby sizes. Then all of a sudden, the baby grew and they realized the closet was pretty much empty!
    Also... a bumpo. Fabulous!
    And don't waste your money and a diaper wipes warmer or a bottle warmer. They sound good in theory but you just end up not using them.
    And a baby bjorn- you will still be able to function with your little one...
    Those are my tips for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post about this a while back....here's the link!
    http://swellpregnancy.blogspot.com/2009/08/5-fave-things.html

    I would also add that a bumbo is fantastic & you can order cute covers for them on Etsy - I ordered one in damask that you can see in pics on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post! I have friends expecting their first babies, and I'm not sure what to get for them! These will help me out immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LADY!!!!! i am so sorry i've been such a terrible commenter lately!! i really do miss your posts and awesome self!!!

    when did you announce?!?! i missed it?!?! booo me!!!!

    i am so so so so sooooo excited for you!!!!!

    we still need to plan that shopping day in birmingham soon!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM