--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oprah - Dec 17, 2009


   I wasn't going to post anything till after the Holiday's but I was just so moved by this story I saw on Oprah and had to share with other moms.  Watch this video and you will cherish every moment you have with your family and kids.  Trust me -grab a tissue
     A terrifying plane crash left blogger Stephanie Nielson with burns on more than 80% of her body. Watch as Andrea, a stay-at-home mom who admits that she takes motherhood for granted, visits Stephanie and observes her daily struggles. What this survivor taught Andrea about life's simple joys.


Please watch this touching video-
http://www.oprah.com/media/20090924-tows-stephanie-struggle-crash




Stephanie Nielson has a lovely blog- please click here




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this...I have followed NieNie's blog since before the crash happened and she is such an amazing person, always has been. Her courage and strength always have me in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including this beautiful story of love and courage and amazing strength on your blog. I have been following Nie Nie's storysince I heard the accident. I have kept up with her story thru some of my blogs who have taken her under their wing. Thank you for reminding us that there is so much beauty in people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting. Beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM