--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 15, 2010

3 Month Old ~Harper~





 Just wanted to share with everyone today photo shoot with precious baby boy Harper. I've had the pleasure working with Harper family since he was 2 weeks old. Here are a few pictures from this morning photo shoot.  Here's the link to his 2 week old photo shoot -click here


Hope everyone has a nice long weekend. I can't believe Sunday is my Birthday- times flies bye!



2 comments:

  1. You have the best job on Earth I think... you get to be creative, and work with the most adorable babies ever!!
    I can't even imagine the amazing pictures you are going to take of your own baby!! Can't wait to see them.
    Have a great week... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Enjoy your special day! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh cute pics! He is too cute . Love the name too

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM