--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 17, 2010

One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment


   * Add this to your must purchase list- Trust me- you will  this!
 Product I'm lovin... Argan Oil by Sally's found here. This oil is similar to the 
cult favorite Moroccan oil ($39.00) but for a lot less. In my opinion.. I think Argan Oil works better than the Moroccan oil.
Pros:
It absorbs COMPLETELY, leaves no greasy feeling- use a nickel size amount- wet or dry hair.
*  My hair has more shine, natural bounce- and is super soft-- 
* Great for moisturizing hands- I have heard it can be used on the face - I haven't tried this though
----Enter your email today - to get updates from Kelly Ann Studio Blog- Please forward my link to friends-Thanks


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




My day gets better and better- I received a blog award from Aubrey over at Made you Blush-& Alena over at Live Laugh Love Thanks girls---very sweet!!! I need to made a sidebar for all my awards.
























3 comments:

  1. Have never heard of this before... but I'm always willing to try new things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one killer PSA! I was totally going to buy the moroccan oil. I'll try this first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I got the morraccan oil for myself at Christmas and love it, so I'll have to check out the better and less expensive version!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM