--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bravo new show called Kell On Earth



Fashion PR maven Kelly Cutrone of People’s Revolution, better known as the evil boss of Lauren and Whitney The Hills and The City is getting her own show on Bravo called  Kell On Earth (apparently an ex gave her the idea). I had no idea she was a single mom. I will be watching this loved her on the Hills & The City--
Feb 1 on Bravo channel -check local listing for time slot




4 comments:

  1. i heard about this show yesterday!
    i have to see it!
    i had no idea she was a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love her too!!! if only we got the bravo channel...man i miss all the good stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this show will be interesting. You see one side of her from The City and now you get to see a whole other side...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Hills and definitely can't wait to watch the new show with Kelly!

    BTW I recently found your blog and wanted to express my {secret} love for your blog by giving you the "best blog" award! Check out my blog to claim your award!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM