--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 1, 2010

Great Gift Idea



    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I had a fabulous Christmas back home in Phoenix, AZ- it was so nice visiting with my family and friends. 
One of the gifts I gave my 2 sisters was this cute lucky penny key chain from a lovely Esty seller. So if you know someone who needs a little good luck in the New Year-get this this key ring. 


Please check out her etsy store- if you do order let her know you saw it on my blog.

Click here for Simag Etsy store link




1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much Kelly for featuring me in your beautiful blog!
    I am so glad that your sisters loves the keychain.

    Thank You again & have a happy and healthy NEW YEAR!

    Love,
    SimaG

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM