--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Go-to fast, weekend teased hairstyle!!

 I just thought this girl hair-do on youtube was so darn cute- So I had some extra time this morning to try to duplicate her look.
 Mine didn't turn out as high as I would have liked. ( Not as high as  "Snooki" on Jersey Shores LOL)
Note to self~ Don't washed hair-when doing this style (works best on dirty hair)







Photo taken Mac Photo Booth- not the best pic but it will do
Click here video tutorial : http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. so cute!!!! ohhh snooki!!! so funny! i wish i could do the cute pigtails...but my hair is too thick! GRRR! But....i AM an amazing hair teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great!!! OMG...did you really just relate to "Snookie". Lol

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM