--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just wanted to share....




















  Sorry- I have been missing in action lately. I have been feeling pretty tired still and I have been getting round ligament pain when I sneeze or get up too fast but overall I'm doing really well. 
   Over the holidays we went visit my parents back home in AZ. While in AZ my husband and I went in this cute baby boutique in Scottsdale called Garage (The Mix)- where we came upon this adorable Beatles baby onesie. Since we won't know the gender till mid Feb- we thought this was a perfect unisex baby onesie.
~ Kelly Ann ~
 ❧❤❧




http://www.garageboutique.com/events.php

4 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome onesie!! Your baby will surely be stylin' !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute onesie! I love it, and I love the color! BTW... in your sidebar video... is that a really young Helen Hunt and Sarah Jessica Parker?!? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soo cute! love it and your blog (i found you from aubreys blog)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM