--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 25, 2010

Leap Year





 Over the weekend my little sister came to visit and we had a girls day out- We saw Leap Year with Amy Adams and Matthew Goode. It was really cute -- I haven't seen a really good romantic comedy in awhile - I highly recommend this movie! 

Also, in the movie there was this wedding scene- were the wife makes a toast to the groom- it was very sweet- I posted it below.



"May you never steal, lie or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life. And if you must cheat, then please cheat death, because I couldn't live a day without you"
Watch clip here









2 comments:

  1. Two of my girlfriends and I saw that a few weeks ago... very cute indeed. We all want to go to Ireland now :)
    And yes- that toast was very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to see this movie!
    maybe my sis will see it with me :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM