--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Taylor Jacobson blog



      I 'm so glad I came upon this blog - it's Taylor Jacobson who used to be Rachel Zoe's styling associate on the Bravo's hit series "The Rachel Zoe Project". She now has a blog where she will be conveying her point of view on a variety of beauty-related topics.  Check out her Top Ten Must Have Items-  Found Here


(Hint hint- just in case my husband reading my blog)
* I soooo want her sideways cross necklace from jewelry boutiques in LA, Roseark



5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a big Taylor fan & jumping over to check out her blog now - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uggg...seriously you post all this amazing stuff that can only be seen on bravo and it makes me sad!!! haha...j/k...love you lady! going over now! i want to see this necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love! I am so going to check her blog out!

    Oh, and that lipgloss. It's by Soap & Glory....Sexy Motherpucker in Nude.

    Looooove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog...I am a photographer as well! I just ordered the new turquoise cross by Kathy Rose for Roseark. Check out their blog at rosearkrated.com...there is a sale starting tomorrow on a lot of their products...the cross is included! Check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this post of fashion and shoes

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM