--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Fav Youtube Channels


Cool closet mirror at  the Valley Ho Urban Resort in Scdl, AZ 
Love the kiss mirror decals-Photo taken by me
      I thought it would be fun to post my top 4 make-up videos. Please share some of your favorites~


1.     The one and only Tyra Banks- get great model tips
2.     Love how this girl does her eye shadow- just  one color -she used moth brown by MAC
3.     I found my HG for contouring called Emote blush by MAC thru her videos- 
unfortunately MAC discontinued this color but you can find it at The Cosmetics Company Store - for 1/2 the price
4. She is by far my favorite make-up guru- she's a professional make-up artist --
Kandee Johnson


~Bonus video~
Love all her videos- she very informative-Sardun1

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM