--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 11, 2010

Update


Since I have been getting so many emails on how I'm doing- just wanted to share a  link I made for my family (who both live out-of-state)- updates on the baby. Thanks again for all your lovely emails and good tips and advice-I really do appreciate it Click here









Check out this adorable Got Milk? campaign print ad with Rebecca Romijn, Jerry O'Connell, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip . via popsugar


2 comments:

  1. lovely to get an update ! take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update.... :)

    And those twins are adorable!! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM