--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Household Forms-Ready to Print

The urge to nest has come over me lately- so this past weekend I have moved my office downstairs and out of the nursery to be.  I have decided to get everything organized (paper-wise). 

Household Planner Materials Needed:


  • 3 Ring Binder – standard size
  • Tabbed Dividers
  • 3 Hole Punch
  • Pocket Folders (optional)
  • Page Protectors (optional)
  • Business Card Holder (optional)


You can personalize this to your own needs and style~  



2 comments:

  1. great idea girlie... cause once the baby comes you wont have time for nothing lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so after my heart... I love organizing!!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM