--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How sweet---is Lisa Paige

How sweet is this !! I wish could download a MP3- Lisa did a shout out for me on air for me 92.3- How cool is that? I have been hooked on Lisa Paige blog for over a year now ~ my sister Shannon is to blame she sent me her link after hearing her on the radio (Click here link Pampered With Paige). Lisa Paige is a New York DJ for  92.3 Now FM in New York City every weekday 10a-3p. Her blog tips fashion, fitness etc...Check it out!


Listen to Lisa here~weekdays 10a-3p


            Lisa Paige blog post and everyone's comments from my blog & facebook will be going in my little girl babybook!!! 


{{Hugs}}


Kelly







2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!!
    And since this going in the baby book-
    Hi beautiful little baby girl Addington!! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mama. All of your virtual bloggie aunties are so excited to *meet* you!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM