--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Internet radio site Pandora~


I don't think I can live without my Pandora free radio.  It's like college radio catered to your own personal taste.  You type in your favorite singer or bands, and they make a radio station around your music taste and play similar artists. I listened to it while cleaning or just editing pictures.  Also, if you are having a dinner party you can type in a certain artist and have your very own party mix or background music ready to go. 


So try it today- you will LOVE it!
You can also download an APPS for your I-Phone or I-touch





Emily Eddington is the Morning Anchor for Illinois News-3-she's also well known on youtube as EmilyNOel83- as makeup guru.
 I'm a huge fan of Bravo OC Housewives and I was so glad that Emily did a tutorial on Gretchen Rossi look. 
She gives wonderful tips on how to get this look-



2 comments:

  1. We love Pandora too!!!!!!!! And you should see the word I have to type in for security right now on my comment. Has me giggling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is hillarious!!! He's rockin out...must be a Pussycat Dolls song :)- Lol

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM