--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My New Studio Flooring

I can't tell you how excited I'm over my new worn-out wood flooring for my studio.I had to do a mini shoot to try it out- so here's my 2 favorite models- my 2 dogs Petee and Canton. Book Today- Spring Mini Shoot
Mini shoots make the perfect Mother's Day gift! Give yourself you enough time to have your sweet little ones' prints and canvases ready to give Mom on May 10th.

Mini-sessions are $100 per child and include:
  * 20 minute session for your child
 * 6-9 images presented in a private online gallery
 * An 8x10 portrait of your favorite image
 * 8 wallets
Additional prints and portraits may be purchased at Kelly Ann Studio pricing
Portraits will be delivered in time for Mother’s Day – an instant gift!



Want updates sent to your inbox or a friends inbox-just add their email address below~they have to confirm their subscription through a link they will receive in the confirmation email. 
Please forward this email to all your friends - 
Thanks
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Thank you everyone for your continued support at the 2010 Olympics....
GO USA!!!  LOL

Go make your funny picture-click here

Via---SIMPLY SAID BY SIMPLY ME BLOG.thxs

6 comments:

  1. That is so amazing. I adore this photo - you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel- I luv the flooring. It's gorgeous. I think your dogs are the perfect subjects for a photo-shoot :)

    Eeeek...hahaha...you'd be the only pregnant skater this year. Luv it ♥ Hope you're doing well hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I am DYING over this flooring!!!!!! Just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the new flooring!! And your pups are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kelly!!!!! i am IN LOVE with your flooring!!!! i soooo would love you to do our family photos in your amazing studio! oh man!!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM