--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Temporary Skin Art

Chanel has decided to launch Les Trompe L’Oeil de Chanel Temporary Skin Art, a line of temporary tattoos based on designs created by Peter Philips for the Paris Runway Show for Spring 2010.

These intricate designs have proved themselves successful on the runway. From necklaces to bracelets and all the way down to anklets, these tattoos are an interesting way to not-so-permanently brand yourself with the much appreciated Chanel logo. And at $75 for 55 designs, it’s a more affordable way of showing brand loyalty… at least, while it lasts. via icydk.com


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Pretty cool idea -just too darn $$$ for temporary In my opinion...... I LOVE THIS NECKLACE 




5 comments:

  1. Very pretty - reminds me of henna ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tatoos are sooo beautiful!
    alice
    xoxo
    www.thefashiongarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I looooove those. Especially those bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, just watched the fashion shows and holy skeletons!!! Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very pretty! Much too pricey for a day or two of wear but I do like them a lot! Makes me want to experiment with my henna kit.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM