--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 8, 2010

Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games

The count down is now 3 days till 2010 Olympic Winter Games. I can't wait~I have always loved watching figure skating.  I have posted the 2010 Figure Skating Schedule. 
Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto are the ones to watch for --- 

They just might medal-~

 


Sarah McLachlan has recorded new song, "One Dream," to be used for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics in February. Click here to listen 

4 comments:

  1. oh oh oh!!! this is definitely the winter event i love the most! thanks for keeping me in the know lady!!!

    and happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited!

    So I have a lot of photographers in my family and I wanted to share your stuff with them so I put a link of yours on my page. I hope that's alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Figure skating is my favorite too! I've got your schedule printed and by the TV as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to the opening... it's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM