--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 6, 2010

1960 Mod Photo shoot

This morning was a fun 1960 Mod type Photo shoot - think young Jane Birkin or Twiggy- Here are some of my favorites   -- I like to thank my little model Mattie Carson 




       Blog: http://KellyAnnStudio.blogspot.com

Email: kellyannstudio@gmail.com


~ Book today with Kelly Ann Studio ~



The above picture is my favorite- I have been wanting to try this clear leaf picture for awhile now. You can find these's see-thru leaves at Hobby Lobby-they are pretty cool. 
This would be a unique item to frame in a shade box.
















    

























2 comments:

  1. I love the floor! Great photos and a very cute little girl. :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. what a great composition!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM