--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 11, 2010

AMC Breaking Bad

Are you a big fan of the AMC?  If not you should be~ AMC Channel has so many good shows such as my all time favorite MAD MEN and now a new show to me even though it's not new since season 3 starting soon. My husband just started watching season 1 of Breaking Bad- it reminds me of the Showtime show Weeds. So if you have Netflix order season 1 today. 


Breaking Bad follows Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a chemistry teacher who lives in New Mexico with his wife (Anna Gunn) and teenage son (RJ Mitte) who has cerebral palsy his wife Skyler is expecting  a baby girl soon. White is diagnosed with Stage III  lung cancer and given a prognosis of two years left to live. With a new sense of fearlessness based on his medical prognosis, and a desire to secure his family's financial security, White chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime and ascends to power in this world. 




Krysten Ritter is on of my favorite characters on Breaking Bad I just love her style and her make-up on the show. She has been in many tv shows such as Gossip Girl and Veronica Mars. Krysten has her own band called band Ex Vivian. Listen to her songs here- she's pretty good.


    On Breaking Bad she plays Jane a tattoo artist and Jesse's landlady and girlfriend. She rents him the duplex apartment next to hers after he tells her his parents kicked him out of his house. 

I read in a magazine her favorite lipstick is what I swear by it's~Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Sheer Liptint in Berry. Go firgure-LOL   LOvE this stuff- so addicting it's like Vaseline but with lip tint


Have a lovely day!
Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com
Blog: http://KellyAnnStudio.blogspot.com






    

3 comments:

  1. Never seen Mad Men or this show... but they both sound awesome!! I can't wait until school is done so I can veg out and watch tons of TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Ann...I love the puppy!!!
    He's adorable and I wish I could pull him off the page and have him sitting here with me!
    Thanks for bringing a smile to my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that puppy is adorable! brought a smile on my face too :D

    http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM