--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 18, 2010

CW Channel Fly Girls

I  saw a preview for this new show last night and it intrigue me called "Fly Girls" ( docu-series on flight attendants). The reason why because after I graduated from college I applied for Mesa Airlines and Southwest Airlines. I was interviewed by both and was accepted into both programs- I decided to go with Mesa being a smaller airline. 

After weeks of going thru the training process I decided  this was not for me. Which in the long run I'm glad I did--- it fun lifestyle if you are single and you meet tons of great people but I was newly engaged and wanted my home base to AZ- being a newbie flight attendant you have to live in different cities.  

“Fly Girls” is The CW Network’s new reality docu-series that takes a 360-degree look at the lives of the charismatic jet-setting flight attendants on America’s hippest new airline: Virgin America. The series will debut mid season on The CW. Click here to watch preview

1 comment:

  1. I am terrified of flying... I would never survive as a flight attendant!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM