--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 19, 2010

Jillian & Ed Engagement pictures

I'm just in awe of Jillian & Ed engagement pictures.  I just couldn't pass up sharing these's adorable pictures- I wish them all the best.


Taken by  Renee from Wedded Blis Photography



-----------------------------------------------------------------


Has everyone tried McDonalds new Frappe drinks? I had one for the first time in New Orleans -They are so good! I have to limit my caffeine while being pregnant so this is a nice treat at the end of the week. Try one today-


There are 3 flavors : Mocha, Caramel & Latte Frappe





Song to download- Cherie - I'm Ready





No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM