--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

JUST LOVELY




 Oh my goodness I just love this Vogue picture of Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's son Benjamin Rein. I love back lit over expose pictures for some reason there's an airiness too them. 
I'm saving this image so I can recreate with my baby girl- unfortunately, I won't have Gisele body --LOL 


Here are my current pregnancy stats: Week 24

Total weight gain: 11-12 pounds-
Stretch marks: a few :(
Morning sickness: None yet
Heartburn: None

Baby Kicking: yes-I feel her more at night- neat feeling
Overall comfort level: Pretty Good- hard getting up and down. Also,
 I get winded pretty easily and I still have a stuffy nose all the time which is getting sooo old. 















       Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com
       Blog: http://KellyAnnStudio.blogspot.com
       Email: Kellyannstudio@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM