--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Orleans


  Over the weekend my husband and I went to New Orleans (French Quarters)
 My husband ran in the  Rock 'n' Roll Mardi Gras Marathon and did very well he was 41 overall. Here are a few images from our trip- All are available for purchase- just email me
 kellyannstudio@gmail.com

Please do not copy photos without my written permission

       Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com
       Blog: http://KellyAnnStudio.blogspot.com
































 -Not sure if anyone watched The Real World: Boston but we saw Syrus-

4 comments:

  1. What a trooper...he did GREAT!!!
    Amazing pics hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit New Orleans... your pictures turned out great... no surprise there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in NOLA last month!! I have been in the summer b4 but kind of enjoyed it this time of year even though it was chilly - it was better then sweating my butt off! ha ha! Great pics you took!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly Ann,

    I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. I am so glad you did since, it allowed me to discover your. You are a gifted photographer and your blog is fabulous!! Congratulations you are having a girl. I will stop back often.

    Take care,

    Bren

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM