--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 8, 2010

New Product I'm Lovin

  
Next time you need new shampoo & conditioner pick up Suave • Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo & conditioner. 


  I LOVE the smell...it's like an herbal mint smell (Rosemary and mint). It kind reminds me of the upscale shampoo from by Aveda. I have never tried Suave shampoo but when I saw they had mint I had to try it- plus it's so cheap $2.87 Walmart. Compared to Aveda Mint Rosemary shampoo runs for $9 and up. 


Not to downplay Aveda line -I love it- but just not in my budget right now. I do love their free tea samples- it's by far my all-time favorite tea. So nest time you walk by an Aveda Salon drop in and try their famous tea. It's amazing!!!!!!





Aveda Comforting Tea







Care for the Earth as you care for yourself: our blend is 100% certified organic, and its soothing herbal infusion-naturally sweet, with licorice root and peppermint-steeps you in calm.
  • no caffeine, sugar or added flavors
  • drink hot or iced




Look who was wearing The Chanel Tattoo -I posted about back in Feb 21, 2010- It's SJP at The Oscars last night-- I loved her hair - her dress was ok. My favorite dress of the night had to be Demi Moore- she looked fabulous!!!!




4 comments:

  1. I am SO going to have to try it! I love mint shampoo and how it makes your scalp tingle and it just feels so clean :) However, Suave conditioners are a bit light for my thick, curly hair (I need my conditioners to be real thick and creamy) but I would use Suave JUST for the smell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm minty shampoo and conditioner? sounds yummy. i've always loved the smell of aveda products. i'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg didn’t Demi look amazing!? & at 47!!! Oh & I sooo want to sport that Chanel tattoo, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now a days, a fantastic sale support is given to the new product.I love mint shampoo !

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM