--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Parent Experiment--Free podcast

My husband got me hooked on this podcast for new moms.  Both Teresa & Lynette are very insightful and have some great tips for any mom. So if you are a new mom to be - 
 Download the FREE podcast here    
I upload the podcast on my I-touch then listen at night- even my husband likes listening to the podcast--

Emmy winning comedy writer, TV & Radio host and ExploitingMyBaby.com blogger, Teresa Strasser (HOST OF TLC PAST SHOW "While You Were Out" (2002), partners up with producer & mother of twins Lynette Carolla for this weekly peek into the REAL lives of parents. Not your typical parenting podcast, delivered with brutal honesty and sharply hilarious wit...It definitely has a bite to it and is meant to show that being a parent IS one big experiment. Guests range from Comedians and actors to well respected experts in all areas of parenting.
Click below
The Parent Experiment Blog

2 comments:

  1. Sweet - thanks! I love listening to podcasts when I run in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I loved here when she was on TLC.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM